Get Super Bowl ready with these delicious and easy not “Big Mac” loaded tater tots!
With the Super Bowl around the corner, I wanted to share this incredibly easy but delicious recipe for you to serve to all your friends/fam!
On the day of the Super Bowl you want to serve really creative & delicious meals without sacrificing watching the game or spending time with your loved ones. That is why this recipe is perfect for your game day!
Let’s be real here, I don’t watch football. I mean I try, but I can’t get into it for some reason. My boyfriend loves Football so he is there to watch the football & I’m there for the snacks, commercials and the halftime show (so excited its J.T this year!).
To me the Super Bowl is more about the experience. I get really nostalgic over certain days or holidays and this is one of them for sure!
So I deeply appreciate creating fun meals for this day. Because food is what can really bring people together, so why not make it special?
I hope that you enjoy this simple & easy recipe!
If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me @plantbasedjane on Instagram so I can see!
Not “Big Mac” Loaded Tater Tots
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 package of vegan beef crumbles (I use Beyond Meat)
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups iceberg shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- Pickles to top with
- Special Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon relish
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, cook your beefy crumbles. Add a tablespoon of oil to a pan and cook your beefy crumbles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Add your tater tots to a large baking sheet and cook according to package instructions (making sure to flip halfway). Meanwhile, prepare your chopped veggies & make your sauce.
- When your tots are cooked, move them closer together and create a rectangular shape. Add your beefy crumbles & vegan cheese and pop back into the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until your vegan cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with your chopped onions, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles. Top off with your sauce and serve!
This is awesome! I have never had a Big Mac but I knew I would like this. I cut up and roasted russet potatoes instead of tater tots and packed this as lunch! Everyone at work was jealous
So glad you enjoyed!