Get cozy with this delicious and easy soup with veggies, white beans and noodles.
Growing up, I wasn’t the biggest fan of soup. I would only eat my grandmothers soup and nothing else.
In recent years, I’ve really grown to enjoy a hearty soup packed with vegetables. Or sometimes I’m craving a nice tomato soup with a side of vegan grilled cheese.
I don’t have many soup recipes on my blog and I wanted to change that. This soup is extremely easy to make with ingredients you may already have on hand.
What do you need for this recipe?
- Noodles of choice – I think shells work quite well
- Mirepoix mix – This is a mix of celery, carrots and onion. I like to buy a pre-mixes frozen bag to cut down on time and clean up but you’re more than welcome to use fresh.
- Cannellini beans – Adds protein and texture to the soup.
- Tomato paste
- Broth – I like to use the better than bullion vegan chicken paste. You can also use regular vegetable broth.
- Nutritional yeast
- Lemon juice
- Spices (dried thyme, oregano, bay leaf, salt & pepper to taste)
I hope that you enjoy this recipe! If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on IG in your posts or stories @plantbasedjane