A childhood favorite has now been Veganized and perfected for adults
I did a poll on my Instagram a couple of weeks ago asking if you wanted this recipe, and 90% of you guys said yes!
Spaghetti O’s are a childhood favorite/staple but loaded with a ton of bad ingredients, I made it my mission to Veganize this without loading it with any processed ingredients.
I also wanted to add a twist to this recipe and add a creamy component…this is where Vegan cream cheese comes in.
The pasta I used for this dish is called Anellini. If you can’t find this pasta, ditalini works too!
This is a great recipe for children or for the kid in yourself!
I hope that you enjoy this recipe! If you make any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram @plantbasedjane so I can see!
- 1 1/2 cups anellini pasta
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and add back to your pot.
- Turn your burner on low heat and add all your remaining ingredients. Mix until combined and thickened up. Serve!