Get game day ready with delicious & simple spinach dip!
With the Super Bowl around the corner, I wanted to create a easy but delicious dish you can serve! Spinach dip is SUCH a favorite of mine and I wanted to create one that is Vegan but also nut free for you guys!
I’m not going to lie, I am not a big football person. I’m the one who watches for the commercials, half time & to eat the food. My boyfriend LOVES football so I just sit on my phone until a cute puppy commercial comes on. Feel me?
I really hope that you enjoy this recipe!
If you ever make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @plantbasedjane so I can see!
- 1 container silken tofu
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon, juiced.
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- In a blender combine your tofu, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, lemon, mustard & salt to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a large saute pan on medium heat add in your butter & diced onion. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes and add in your garlic. After 30 seconds, add in your spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add in your sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes or until thickened up! Serve with bread, crackers, etc.