The name doesn’t lie! This recipe is incredibly easy to make but also packs on the veggies!
It’s been a little bit since I’ve posted a pasta recipe on the blog, so I decided to dive right back into it with this super easy pasta recipe!
This recipe comes together in 20 minutes but packs all that good flavor!
Usually after a long day of work/school…we want to gravitate towards a meal that will be comforting to us. That inspired this easy and delicious pasta recipe.
This recipe calls for an easy clean up, which means more time to relax!
I hope that you enjoy this recipe!
If you make any of my recipes, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @plantbasedjane so I can see!
- 2 Cups Pasta of Choice
- 2 1/2 Cups Kale
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomato
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Reserved Cooking Water
- 2 Tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Tsp Salt, Separated
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper, Separated
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and cook your pasta according to package instructions.
- As your pasta is cooking, finely chop your kale, sun dried tomatoes and garlic. Bring a large sauté pan to medium heat and add your olive oil and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add in your kale, salt & pepper and let cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and add in your sun dried tomatoes. Mix around and let stand.
- Right when your pasta is finished, reserve 3/4 cup pasta water. I usually place a bowl under my colander and when I drain the pasta the bowl will catch the reserved cooking water.
- Throw your cooked pasta into the sauté pan. Turn the saute pan on low heat. Add in the remaining ingredients and pour in the pasta water gradually. I like to use the whole 3/4 cup as it really helps make the sauce creamy. Stir well until everything is combined.
- Serve & Enjoy!